Radio Equipment Requirements
Certification of radio equipment requires for the equipment to comply with established radio standards and specification requirements, in accordance with the standards required in the various global markets. Most radio products must undergo extensive global testing and certification procedures in order to be marketed for national and country-specific standards.
Certificates provided include:
Type Test compliance, cTUVus, TUV SEMI, TUVGS, TUV “T” Mark, cETLus, Panel Shop Program, FES, cULus, cMETus and others.
Global Reach You Can Trust
ITL can help you introduce your radio products in global markets by conducting the testing, managing complicated international approval tasks and interacting directly with many certification authorities for industries such as:
- Wireless networking (Wi Fi, WiMax, LTE, ZigBee)
- Standard wireless devices (applications at 315MHz,433MHz and 868MHz)
- Satellite communications
- Bluetooth equipment
- Wireless phones and headphones
- Wireless connections on medical devices
- Wireless PDA’s, PCs, notebooks and RF identification systems
- Alarm detectorsconstruction review