ITL offers machinery safety evaluation, testing, type testing certification, risk assessments, EMC testing and environmental testing for a wide range of industrial products.
ITL has many years of experience in testing and certifying machinery and industrial equipment for a wide sector of manufacturers and industrial / machinery products such as robotics, desktop rapid model prototypes, marine type equipment, automatic and motion guided radiation mapping antennas and equipment, AOI equipment, food production machines, garden equipment, hand-held power tools, large plotters/printers, production machinery and industrial facility products (plant assembly, construction machinery).
Certificates provided include:
Type Test compliance, cTUVus, SEMI, Type Test Compliance, GS, TUV “T” Mark, cETLus, Panel Shop Program, FES, cULus and others.
Services for the machinery industry include:
- Safety & EMC Type Testing: for CE (European Harmonization Conformity).
- NRTL Listing: (North American Safety Certification) this is realized through the US Agencies that recognize ITL evaluation (Testing and Report production).
Expertise, Experience and Service You can Trust
- A complete turnkey solution covering all applicable aspects: laser, ergonomics/human factors, acoustic noise, non-ionizing emissions (e.g. UV, IR, magnetic and Static fields, ELF), EMC, ionizing radiation, ozone production, flammability testing, environment toxicity, food industry hygiene, hazardous substances and others.
- An expert team dedicated to the area of machinery and industrial equipment.
- Guidance services and pretesting to relevant standards during the design & development phase.
- A project coordinator for each customer who activates the various project tasks and field specialists
- A pre-compliance evaluation (preliminary product construction review)
- Risk assessments at preliminary stage available