The Israeli revolution in import permits
ITL Lab, which has been providing regulatory services for the export of electrical and electronics products for over 26 years, has started providing import certification services, which previously provided only by the Standards Institute of Israel (SII).
ITL lab will help you, the manufacturer/importer, with obtaining an import permit to Israel.
Email inquiries to:
ITL has in-depth knowledge and professional experience in standardization for various types of electrical and electronics equipment that enable the product to be accompanied by the standard requirements for import and export, pending the approval of imports in the country, or in the target countries.
These capabilities allow the manufacturer and importer to quickly enter the product into the intended market.
ITL is certified by many international bodies to provide regulatory approvals in various areas such as:
Electromagnetic compatibility, radio, product safety, laser, Environmental and so on. All this for a wide variety of equipment for industries including communications equipment, medical equipment, military equipment, machinery equipment, explosive atmosphere equipment, industrial equipment and more.
Also, ITL takes care to keep up to date with standards and regulatory changes and build itself accordingly.
ITL is built face-to-face and assigns each customer its own Account Manager and project management services. As a result, ITL is rated high in customer satisfaction surveys.
ITL is your trusted partner throughout the product review and repair process until approved.
List of official devices in the field of ITL lab recognition:
ITL is an approved Laboratory, by the Ministry of Economy.
- SI 900 Part 2.7 - Washing Machines
- SI 900 Part 2.5 - Dishwashers
- SI 900 Part 2.11 - Dryers
- SI 60065 - Audio/Video equipment and similar electronic products
- SI 60065 - Cellular Products
- SI 20 parts 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.8, 2.22, 2.23 – luminaries and lamps
- SI 60950 Part 1 - Information Technology Equipment - Safety: General Requirements (For Mobile Communications Products Only)
- SI 61347 Parts 1, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.7, 2.8 - Lighting and control fittings
- SI 900 Parts 2.6, 2.9 - Safety of Home Appliances and Similar Uses - Special Requirements for Stoves, Cookers, Baking Ovens and Similar Cookware
- SI 900 Part 2.25 - Safety of Home Appliances and Similar Devices: Special Requirements for Microwave Ovens, Including Integrated Microwave Ovens
– ITL is Certified to inspect for explosive environment under IECEx and under the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Defense. Provide approvals for SI 60079-x and also ATEX. The report to be provided corresponds to the requirements of the Electricity Law and environmentally explosive requirements for lighting fixtures and similar products.