ITL provides certification for a wide range of appliance & consumer electronics products to help increase product quality, speed time-to-market, and gain entry to global markets. We serve as a testing partner to make your products more competitive in the marketplace. Examples of household appliance products tested includes motor-operated kitchen appliances, refrigerators, hair dryers, vacuum cleaners, heating appliances, air conditioning devices, washing machines, stoves, hair removal devices (UV or otherwise), facial/skin hygiene devices, dispensing machines, swimming pool appliances, spa related equipment, exercise equipment, light dimming type products, certain light Industrial products, air purifiers, etc.
Certificates provided for this industry include:
Type Test compliance, cTUVus, GS, CB, cULus, cETLus and others.
Services for household appliances include:
- Safety & EMC Type Testing: for CE Marking (European Harmonization Conformity)
- NRTL Listing: (North American Safety Certification) realized through the US Agencies that recognize ITL evaluation (Testing and Report production).
- European GS Approval: realized through Agencies that recognize ITL evaluation (Testing and Report production).
Service you can Trust
ITL is Israel’s first and leading qualitative laboratory for the household product markets providing the customer with the best solution for compliance with international regulatory requirements via:
- Top quality service to customers who deal in household equipment.
- A complete solution covering all applicable aspects as needed, such as: laser, acoustic noise, non-ionizing emissions (e.g UV, IR, magnetic and static fields), EMC, ionizing radiation, ozone production, flammability testing, hazardous substances etc.
- An expert team experienced in a wide range of household equipment.
- Guidance services to relevant standards during the design and development phase.
- A project coordinator for each customer who activates the various project tasks and field specialists where needed.
- A pre-compliance evaluation (preliminary product construction review)