What is GMA ?
GMA is global market access.
A complicated process consisting of establishing relevant regulations on how to access global markets.
Why is GMA important for your business?
As a manufacturer, importer, trader or retailer, looking to increase your sales and revenue potential by accessing global markets to bring, electrical and electronics to the global market, you will face challenges with technical regulation compliance.
In the absence of coordinated standards and requirements, as well as different national standards in different countries of the world, manufacturers need to be aware of the regulations for each country or region to which they wish to apply.
Most countries and jurisdictions impose specific technical restrictions such as product testing, certification and shipping requirements and more.
The regulatory frameworks are also very complex and are constantly being expanding and updated.
ITL will assist you in bringing electrical and electronic products to market in different countries and will act as your representative with the authorities and certification bodies. ITL will save you time and aggravation in the complex and lengthy process which often times involves delays by regulators in the various target countries.
- Guidance – ITL provides guidance on regulatory requirements for each country's certification conditions and target markets.
- Tests – ITL performs product testing in accordance with required testing standards.
- Program – ITL prepares applications on your behalf and is your liaison between regulators, government organizations and various certification bodies.
- Follow-up – ITL conducts follow-up with the relevant authorities and certification bodies, as well as assist in training your staff on technical standards used to implement the regulations.
- Update – ITL provides updates on the latest regulatory changes.
ITL will help you effectively navigate global markets and manage your international compliance processes in countries: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, the Far East, the Middle East, Australia New Zealand and more.
ITL has the recognition and strategic partnerships worldwide, and the ability to offer you quality assurance that includes testing and certification while tailoring customized solutions to meet the variety of requirements for all target markets.
ITL represents you in the target counties of the world and before the regulatory bodies.