Environmental & Reliability
provides a vast range of Environmental Testing services: Military, Medical, Datacom, Alarm, Machinery, Consumer Products & more.
ITL provides tests for the reliability of systems & components. There are requirements to analyze the systems & components in the environment that they are expose to and in a simulated life cycle.
The reliability of the systems & components has an impact beginning in the first stages of the product design.
The environmental testing helps to reduce the cost of the Design, Production and Service:
- Systems, Subsystems, Components – to prevent influence on surrounding environment.
- Prototype – to minimize failures and challenges before manufacturing and before the product is on the market.
- Reliability – to reduce failed product returns from customer. To enlarge the MTBF.
- Identification of failures – ESS/HALT in production line. Identify failures before the product is moved to mass production.
Addition benefits for environmental testing and simulation:
- Verification of theoretical calculations and analysis.
- Analyze products which have been returned from customers with failures.
Environmental Labs you can find a Professional & Expert team that can give the dedicated service in vast area like:
- Quality Test Report (QTR) – Writing & Inspection
- Review & examination test results
- Quality Test Plan (QTP) – Writing, Guidance & Review
- Testing to unique customer specification
- Providing regulatory & compliance solutions for systems and global access
- Reliability system tests
- Thermal analysis
- Performance & endurance testing
- Qualification testing
- ESS/HALT tests – Accelerated life test
- Vibration testing
- Transportation testing
- Simulation of Accelerated tests
- Shock testing
- Free fall testing
- Temperature & Humidity testing
- IP/NEMA testing
- Salt fog testing
- Dust testing
- Pressure & Vacuum testing
- Temperature & Altitude testing
- Temperature Shock testing
- Icing/Thaw testing
- Rain testing
- Explosive Atmosphere testing
- Radiation testing
- Contamination by fluids testing
is accredited to perform testing with - MIL, ETSI, EN, NEBS, IEC, ISO, UN standards
For further details entrance ITL web portal: www.itlglobal.org
or @: Standard@itlglobal.org
Main office Tel: +972-8-9180880 ; Address: 1 Bat Sheva St. POB 6117, LOD 711600