ITL is an accredited test lab for ATEX, Hazloc and IECEx.
ITL provides seamless testing, certification and product inspection services under the ATEX Directive, via an innovative Harmonized International EX Testing Program.
The program harmonizes test processes, engineering skill sets, and administration to ensure a consistent approach to securing all recognised approvals for potentially explosive atmosphere and hazardous locations. The program also cuts significant time off the certification process, rendering approvals in weeks instead of months.
ITL is ExCB and ExTL IECEX accredited to certify products intended for use in explosive atmospheres in both Israel, Europe, US, Canada and more.
ITL can conduct an investigation in accordance with the applicable EN standards simultaneously with an American and Canadian certification project. ITL also offers IECEX certifications.
ITL offers certification services to the following EU ATEX standards:
- EN 60079-0Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 0: General Requirements
- EN 60079-1Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 1: Flameproof Enclosures “d”
- EN 60079-2Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 2: Pressurized Enclosures “p”-Second Edition
- EN 60079-7Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 7: Increased Safety “e”-First Edition
- EN 60079-11Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 11: Intrinsic Safety “i”
- EN 60079-15Electrical Apparatus for Explosive Gas Atmospheres Part 15: Electrical Apparatus with Type of Protection “n”
- EN 60079-31Explosive Atmospheres. Equipment Dust Ignition Protection by Enclosure “t”And more