ITL provides guidance and certification, for the IEC/EN/ UL 61010-1 safety requirement standard as follows:
- Electrical measurement and test equipment products intended to measure, indicate, or record electrical or non-electrical quantities.
- Electrical control equipment intended to control output quantity.
- Electrical laboratory equipment intended to measure, indicate, monitor or analyze substances.
Equipment tested includes laboratory dental and other ovens, AOI equipment, test equipment, control equipment for plant process flow, ultrasound measurement equipment, electrical quantity measurement equipment, diagnostic equipment, biological sample test equipment, industrial substance sampling test equipment, hand-held test equipment, etc.
Certificates provided for test and measurement equipment include:Type Test compliance, cTUVus, GS, CB, cETLus, cULus and others. Services for test and measurements products include:
- Safety & EMC Type Testing: for CE (European Harmonization Conformity)
- CB testing (International Certification) achieved through Global Agencies
- NRTL Listing: (North American Safety Certification) achieved through the US Agencies that recognize ITL evaluation (testing and report production).
- European GS Approval: achieved through the agencies that recognize ITL evaluation (testing and report production).
Service you can Trust, offering:
- High quality service to customers who deal with this category of equipment and a complete solution covering all applicable aspects whenever needed: laser, nonionizing emissions (e.g UV, IR, magnetic, static fields), EMC, ionizing radiation, ozone production, flammability testing, environment toxicity, hazardous substances and others.
- An expert team specializing in the areas of measurement/lab/process control equipment.
- Guidance services to relevant standards during the phase of design and development.
- A project co-coordinator for each customer who activates the various project tasks and field specialists where needed.
- A pre-compliance evaluation (preliminary product construction review).