ITL offers testing, evaluation and certification for semiconductor manufacturing equipment and clean-room equipment to SEMI S2, S22, S14, S10, S8, F47, among others. ITL is highly experienced in SEMI evaluation and testing for products involved, for example, in wafer/substrate handling, cutting, polishing, dissecting, measuring, statistical particle quantity measurement, component board pick-and-place machines, UV and mask, preparation units and ovens.
Experience you can Trust
- An experienced staff dealing with all Safety, EMC and Environmental aspects for SEMI equipment.
- A complete turn-key solution covering all applicable aspects: laser (FDA and CE), ergonomics/human factors, acoustic noise, non-ionizing emissions (e.g UV, IR, magnetic and static fields, ELF), SEMI level radio emissions, Ionizing radiation, ozone production, flammability testing, environment toxicity, hazardous substances and others.
- An expert team dedicated to the area of SEMI equipment.
- Guidance services to relevant standards during the design and development
- A project coordinator for each customer who activates the various project tasks and field specialists.
- A pre-compliance evaluation (preliminary product construction review)
- Risk assessments at preliminary stage available.